1 in stock. Previously owned. Fully tested in good working condition. Like new. Complete head and limb harness set for your biofeedback device.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 22 loyalty points. Your cart will total 22 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.20.
• 1- Human Head Harness
• 1- 8’ (2.44m) Quick Release Limb Wires
• Your choice of either 4-1”x15" (2.54 x 38.1cm) Conductive Rubber/Velcro® Limb Straps
USE AND MAINTENANCE
There are steps you will want to take to extend the life of the rubber electrodes on your harness.
1. Be sure to properly clean the electrodes with Transeptic Spray (sold here). This non-drying disinfectant cleans without damaging the rubber. Alcohol and essential oils should never be used as they break down the rubber.
2. Be sure to prepare the skin before applying the harness. The skin should be clean and the client should be well hydrated.
3. Prepare the electrodes by placing a drop of Signaspray (sold here) on each rubber electrode. This will keep the connection between rubber and skin moist. For extra long sessions or a client who is dehydrated, you may need to reapply the Signaspray.
4. Be sure to properly remove the head harness. Do not allow your client to push up on the head harness to remove it. What happens is that the rubber electrodes adhere to the skin during the session and when the client just pushes up to remove the harness it puts extra stress on those electrodes. Instead, make sure to unfasten the velcro in the back and gently remove the harness in the exact reverse motion of putting the head harness on.
Even with proper care and maintenance, the rubber on the electrode will degrade over time. On average most practitioners find they need to replace their harness set (both head and limb) once a year. Some very busy practitioners or ones who live in very arid areas find they need to replace them more often.