Cut your assessment time down from 2hrs to 5 minutes! Download the sample file here!
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 84 loyalty points. Your cart will total 84 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of $8.40.
Multi-Packs are licensed for 1 user ONLY
BIOFEEDBACK SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Please note that the Clarity Report, Piggyback Generator, and Category Report software programs from Quantum Clarity Software are compatible with all versions of the Mandelay Clasp64 biofeedback software for SCIO, QUEST9, and Eductor. All other devices and software versions are not compatible.
Software purchases may be refunded within 60 days of receipt of payment.
The Category Report is an essential tool for the professional practitioner. Cut your assessment time down from 2hrs to 5 minutes with this highly advanced, yet easy to use Quantum Clarity gem! In seconds you will be able to assess categorized reports designed for the practitioner which will support you in discerning therapeutic direction. Track your client’s progress and watch them thrive with this amazing addition to your professional practice.
• Professionally assess your clients and better understand their wellness needs.
• Organizes and structures matrix data to better see root stressors.
• Increase your consultation capabilities.
• Automatically applies Adam’s filter method of assessment.
• Auto - Searches over 70 different
• Auto - Summarizes the
• Auto – Implicates and summarizes the nature of the reactivity to its searches
• Auto- Refines the important matrix info and displays the pertinent reactivity
• Supports the general practitioner in a more professional approach to practice
• Efficiently supports the professional practitioner with the information needed to better incorporate the device into their practice
The Category Report is intended by the Manufacturer to only be used as an aid to support owner/operators in their process of discerning the direction of a biofeedback session. The Category report should never be printed, emailed, represented or presented to a client. To do so would violate the manufacturer’s intended use of the software.