1) Our repair services are for Members only. Not a Member yet? click here
2) This RMA for is specifically for repair requests. If you are looking to return an item you purchased through SST, please login to your account and submit your request through your order history.
1) TIME ESTIMATE - All repairs are worked on in the order in which they are received. Common repair turn around times are about 2-4 weeks from the date they are received into our office and may be longer if extensive repair at our remote repair facility is required, the problem is intermittent and needs extensive testing to identify the root cause, or if parts need to be ordered. These are all unknowns, until the inspection has been completed, so expect to be without your computer for awhile.
2) YOUR BACKUP - Because of the extensive time it may take to repair your computer please be sure to download, install, and activate the biofeedback software on your backup computer. All businesses should have a backup computer. If you don't, please consider purchasing one. We cannot be held responsible for business "down time". It is your responsibility to make sure you have a backup for each component of your biofeedback system if your business or your health depends on your biofeedback system. We do have our Quantum Computer "Quick Ship" model available that will have the biofeedback software pre-installed, and all the Windows 10 settings optimized for biofeedback use. We can typically get one shipped out in about a week, please call for details.
3) DIAGNOSTIC FEE - In house repairs require extensive diagnostic labor. If upon receiving your repair quote you decide NOT to repair your computer, you will be charged a $70 Diagnostic Fee. Return shipping fees will also be charged if you wish to have us ship your computer back to you.
4) CORRESPONDENCE - A support ticket for your repair will be available in your Member Portal once your repair has been received in our office and checked into the system. You can view the status of your repair in the Member Portal. The technician working on your repair may also need to contact you with questions. This will be done by both phone and email. It is important that you check your emails and voice messages frequently while we are working on your repair.